Wilderness Survival Workshop – June 22 at Godfrey’s Pond
We will be teaching a Wilderness Survival Workshop at Godfrey’s Pond on June 22. The workshop will be from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Some topics that we will be covering:
- Psychology of survival – don’t panic
- Shelter – Shelter Basics
- Fire – Basic fire making (no lighters or matches)
- Food – finding food in the wild
- Water – procuring, purifying, and unusual water sources
- Signaling – demonstrations on various ways to signal rescue including signal mirrors, signal fires, contrast and natural materials
- Navigation – group hike on the trails with demos / discussions
- Survival “kits”
Workshop Fee: $45.00 per person (family discount offered for more than one member from a family…contact for details). Pre-registration preferred. Registration is due by Friday, 6/21 but we will take walk-ins on Saturday provided there is room in the workshop.
You can download the workshop application here: Wilderness Survival Workshop Flyer_2013_CFS.
Remeber if you have any questions just contact us.
Thank you for all or your support,
Adam the SurvivalGuy
As a reminder you can always see our schedule on the Calendar/Events page.
Please help us grow, like us on Please like us on facebook and share with your friends.